Sizing the Prize
How do you quantify the short- and long-term benefits of an Asian American- targeted marketing initiative? From competitive landscape to consumption trends, we examine all available information – both proprietary and published - to help answer key questions about the Asian American opportunity for your business.
Specifically, we will help you uncover the best opportunities by identifying your bulls-eye customer segment, and prioritizing targeted ethnic segments and geographic markets.
- Identify your best opportunities through:
- Consumer segmentation
- Priority market identification – ethnic segment, geo-markets
- Analyze current market conditions including:
- Competitive landscape
- Consumer trends and home-country influences that impact awareness, attitude and usage
- cultural and linguistic competency to service this market
We needed a strong agency partner to put Nationwide on the map in the highly
competitive South Asian market, and APartnership was that and more. Their understanding of the market, and insight-led creative work, yielded a campaign that far exceeded our expectations in its ability to generate awareness and shape attitudes.
Tariq Khan, VP Market Development & Diversity, Nationwide